Mouse Guard: What You Fight For
|Age: 21||Parents: Hannidy & Rona|
|Home: Barkstone||Senior: Abram|
|Fur Color: Gray||Mentor: Elymis|
|Rank: Guardmouse||Enemy: Elymis|
|Cloak: Black||Friend: June|
|Raw Abilities||Rating||Special Abilities||Rating|
- Belief: Mice are basically good, but they always have an agenda.
- Instinct: Always have an exist.
- Skills: Fighter 2, Pathfinder 4, Scout 4, Survivalist 2, Persuader 2, Haggler 2, Carpenter 3, Laborer 2
- Traits: Steady Paw (1), Clever (1), Skeptical (1), Generous (1)
- Gear: Knife, hook and line, carpentry tools, maps, dice
Kole comes from a hardworking family in Barkstone, with the sort of attitudes and outlook typically found among the working-class mice of that town. He joined the Guard to help people. He knew several mice that joined in Midnight’s rebellion, including his own brother. During the battle of Lockhaven, he faced his brother, and let him go. His old mentor, Elymis, saw this. Elymis, who used to tell Kole that he should be more trusting, open, and friendly, became even more suspicious than Kole after the rebellion. He spent the winter trying to extract loyalty oaths from guardmice, including Kole, who he tried to put on trial. He became friends with Autumn during that ordeal.