Mouse Guard: What You Fight For
|Age: 39||Parents: Garey & Nancey|
|Home: Flintrust||Senior: Maire the Baker|
|Fur Color: Warm gray||Mentor:Fabron|
|Rank: Patrol Guard||Enemy: Shane the Harvester|
|Cloak: Gray (fur)||Friend: Rand|
|Raw Abilities||Rating||Special Abilities||Rating|
- Belief: A balance between aggression and defense is the
solution for mouse autonomy.
- Instinct: Always care for the mice in my patrol before caring
for my own needs.
- Skills: Weather Watcher 3, Healer 2, Deceiver 2, Baker 3, Survivalist 5, Cook 4, Fighter 3, Tool-wise 2, Shield-wise 2, Herb-wise 3
- Traits: Determined (1), Generous (1), Jaded (1)
- Gear: Sword, shield, belt, cloak
Delvin is a longtime friend of Rand’s and a fellow shield bearer. His generosity is well known throughout the mice of any patrol he has ever served in, and he often puts the needs of other mice in his party above his own. On patrols, he carries a thick, short sword and his trusty, decorated shield.
During the winter of 1152, Delvin’s patrol sent to gather supplies from the northern settlements of Elmwood, Whitepine, Dawnrock, Thistledown, and Wildseed. The following spring, Delvin and Bastian were sent by Gwendolyn to hunt down a snapping turtle near the settlement of Grasslake. While Bastian peppered the turtle with arrows, Delvin landed the killing blow with his sword.