Mouse Guard: What You Fight For
|Age: 23||Parents: Aengus & Daewn|
|Home: Sandmason||Senior: Algomin the Armorer|
|Fur Color: Light Brown||Mentor: Loomis|
|Rank: Patrol Leader||Enemy: Vidar|
|Cloak: Red||Friend: Artus the Armored|
|Raw Abilities||Rating||Special Abilities||Rating|
- Belief: Look, listen, learn, lead & always in that order.
- Instinct: Move slow until sure.
- Skills: Fighter 4, Healer 2, Hunter 3, Instructor 2, Pathfinder 4, Scout 2, Survivalist 2, Weather Watcher 2, Persuader 3, Loremouse 2, Armorer 3
- Traits: Quiet (1), Curious (1), Leader (1), Calm (1), Scarred (1)
- Gear: Light armor, maps, goggles, spear, charcoal
Cale was apprenticed to Algomin when he arrived in Lockhaven, a drunk who relied on his apprentices to do his work for him. He became friends with Artus in those days, when he came to pick up some work from Algomin and was surprised to find it done well. His mentor, Loomis, emphasized Pathfinding. During the Winter War, Cale fought side-by-side with Rand to repulse a weasel attack on Pebblebrook, and then saved a group of run-aways from Wolfpointe, including Thurstan, alongside Autumn. He and Autumn only barely survived that encounter. After Midnight’s rebellion, Cale became one of the youngest patrol leaders in the Guard. He selected Autumn to join his patrol, as well as Thurstan, who had decided to join the Guard after that attack and was now a tenderpaw, forming the youngest patrol in the Guard.